mercredi 23 avril 2014

VA - Hall Of Fame Vol 3 (2014)

http://uploaded.net/file/h2bk9crr

01. Billy & Clyde - A World Of My Own
02. Clarence Carter - Hey Man
03. Dan Greer - Don't Let A Good Thing Go To Waste
04. Ben & Spence - L-O-V-E Love
05. Ralph Soul Jackson - You Left The Water Running
06. Dan Brantley - The Door To My Heart
07. Clarence Carter - I Done Run Out
08. Billy Young - You're Too Much
09. Roy Lee Johnson - Ain't Nothin' Good About Bein' Lonely (Demo)
10. Big Ben Atkins - Don't Raise Your Voice At Me
11. Unknown male - I'm In Love (That's All I Can Say)
12. Ben & Spence - You're The One For Me
13. Billy Young - Why Don't You Care
14. Roy Lee Johnson - What Our Love's Gonna Turn Out To Be (Demo)
15. Herman Moore - Come On Home
16. Otis Clay - She's About A Mover (Alternate mix with male backing vocals)
17. George Jackson - I Don't Want To Know
18. Ben & Spence - A Stone Loser
19. Clarence Carter - I Feel A Burning
20. Herman Moore - Love Light
21. Roy Lee Johnson - Love Is Calling On Me (Demo)
22. Prince Phillip - Hail! HaIl! The Gang's All Here
23. Unknown male - Your Sister's Keeper (Demo)
24. Otis Clay - You Don't Miss Your Water

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire