jeudi 12 juin 2014

Nighttime Lovers collection

V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 1 (2004) CD [MULTI]

CD1
01. L. J. Reynolds - Trust in me (Extented mix)  /  02. Change - Tell me why
03. High Fashion - You satisfied my needs  /  04. Blue Feathers - Feelgood (Extended mix)
05. Brooklyn Bronx & Queens Band - Time for love
06. Barbara Mitchell - Get me throught the night (Extended mix)
07. Dayton - Meet the man (Extended mix)
08. McCrarys - Love on a summernight (Extended mix)
09. Deep - A good thing is so hard to find
10. Gladys Knight & The Pips - When your far away (Extended mix)


CD2
01. Chocolate Milk - Let's go all the way  /  02. Colorblind - Crazy (Extended mix)
03. Mystic Merlin - Mr. magician (Extended mix)
04. O'Brian - Right from the start (Extended mix)
05. Beau Williams - All because of you (Extended mix)
06. A Taste Of Honey - Sayonara (Extended mix)
07. Lillo Thomas - Your love's got a hold on me  /  08. Network - Pump it up
09. Centerfold - Admit it  /  10. Limit - Miracles


V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 2 (2004) CD [MULTI]

01. Larry Wu - Let me show you (Long vocal version)
02. Starbound - We can make it (Extended)  /  03. Spence - Get it on (Extended)
04. AM-FM - You are the one (Extended)
05. High Fashion - You make me feel so good (Extended)
06. Dolos - Night so right (Extended)  /  07. Candela - Love you madly (Extended)
08. Mikki - Dance lover (Extended vocal)  /  09. Sahara - Love so fine (Extended mix)
10. Projection - Love struck (Long version)  /  11. Kano - Dance school
12. Richard John Smith - She's the master of the game (Extended)
13. Tony Jackson - Stepping out of the groove (Extended)


V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 3 (2005) CD [MULTI]

01. N.V. - It's allright (Extended version)  /  02. Mercy Mercy - What are we gonna do about it
03. Horne Section - Lady shine  /  04. Active Force - Give me your love (Extended)
05. Felicity - Something about you  /  06. One On One - Gotta thang (Extended)
07. Kinky Foxx - So different (Long vocal version)  /  08. Hypnotic - Are you lonely
09. Brothers Johnson - You keep me comin' back
10. Simplicious - Let her feel it (Extended version)
11. Enchantment - Here's your chance to dance
12. Scram - Running away (The weekend mix)  /  13. Rufus - Tonight we love (Extended version)


V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 4 (2006) CD  [MULTI]

01. Melisa Morgan - Fool's paradise  /  02. Sybil Thomas - Rescue me
03. Windjammer - Tossing and turning  /  04. Melba Moore - Love's comin at ya
05. Double Vision - Clock on the wall  /  06. Katie Kissoon - You´re the one
07. Thunderstorm - Here's to you  /  08. Roundtree - Hit on you
09. Men At Play - Dr. jam  /  10. Five Star - Hide and seek
11. Pink Rhythm - Can't get enough of your love
12. Gwen Presley & Portable Patrol - Running


V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 5 (2007) CD [MULTI]

1 Barbara Mason - Another Man  /  2 Chemise - She Can't Love You
3 Evelyn Champagne King - Your Personal Touch (Frankie Rodriquez' Personally Touched Re-Edit)
4 Klymaxx - Wild Girls
5 September - Are You Free Tonight (Frankie Rodriquez' Free Nighttime Lovers Re-Edit)
6 Carol Williams - Can't Get Away (from Your Love)  /  7 World Premiere - Share the Night
8 Sumy - Funkin' in Your Mind  /  9 Colors - Am I Gonna Be the One
10 Toni Smith - Ooh, I Like the Way it Feels  /  11 Freddie James - Don't Turn Your Back on Love
12 De De - S&M (Sexy Music)


V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 6 (2007) CD [MULTI]

01. Tavares - Loveline (Frankie Rodriquez Nighttime Lovers Extended)
02. Gloria D. Brown - The More They Knock (The More I Love You)
03. Curtis Hairston - I Want Your Lovin (Just a Little Bit)  /  04. Cutty - Naughty Times
05. Komiko - Feel Alright  /  06. Naima - You Never Had a Love Like Mine
07. Royalle Delite - (I'll Be) a Freak for You  /  08. Real 2 Reel - Love Me Like This
09. Lukk feat. Felicia Collins - On the One  /  10. Alfie Silas - You Put the L in Love
11. American Gypsy - The Champ  /  12. Joy - I Need Your Love
13. The Latest - Starting Over


V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 7 (2007) CD [MULTI]

01. Vanessa Holmes & Chicago Nite Life - Take My Love
02. Jonathan Butler - Overflowing  /  03. Masterpiece - I Can't Wait
04. The Affair feat. Alyson - Please Don't Break My Heart
05. Khemistry - I Can't Win For Losing  /  06. Kreamcicle - Hold On
07. Chocolate Milk - Who's Getting It Now  /  08. Clockwork - I'm Your Candy Girl
09. Ingram - I Like It (Frankie Rodriquez Extended Re-edit)
10. Laurice Hudson - Feel My Love  /  11. Eugene Wilde - Personality
12. Nicci - So In Love  /  13. Essence III - The Party Side of Town


V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 8 (2008) CD [MULTI]

01. Krystol - After the dance is through
02. Runners - Play the game (so you think it's funny)
03. Legion - Guarantee  /  04. Charades - Gimme the funk
05. Direct Drive - Pass the paper (Original Mix)
06. Joseph - Knockout (Frankie Rodriquez Hansom re-edit)
07. Black Ivory - I've got my eye on you  /  08. Carl Anderson - Magic
09. Rome Jefferies - Good love  /  10. Mona Raye - I've been watching you
11. Karen Young - You don't know what you got
12. Joanna Gardner - Watching you (Frankie Rodriquez' Extended Club Mix)
13. Caviar - Never stop loving you
V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol. 9 (2008) CD [MULTI]
01. Funk Deluxe - Tender lovin' (Frankie Rodriquez TLC Edit)
02. Heaven & Earth - I really love you
03. Michael Lovesmith - Ain't nothing like it (Club Mix)
04. Zushii - Say goodnight  /  05. Private Joy - Cooling out
06. Bernice Watkins - Let's call it a day /  07. Jazzy Dee - Get on up
08. Xavier - What goes around (Frankie Rodriquez Extended re-edit)
09. Alfie Silas - Communicate  /  10. Finesse - Feel It
11. Dotty Green - I want you  /  12. Futura - Feelin' hot
13. Sunrize - Who's stickin' it ?
V.A. - Nighttime Lovers Vol.10 (2008) CD [MULTI]
CD1
01. Angela Bofill - Can't slow down  /  02. Jimmy Williams - All of my lovin'
03. Candy Bowman - I wanna feel your love
04. The Jeff Lorber Band featuring Gavin Christopher - Best part of the night
05. Richard Jon Smith - Baby's got another (Frankie Rodriquez' Got Another re-edit)
06. Earl Turner - Love caught you by surprise  /  07. Elaine & Ellen - Fill me up
08. Keith Sweat - My mind is made up  /  09. Legacy - Word up
10. The Jones Girls - On target  /  11. The Hudsons - You keep me up
12. Kim Herte - Do you wanna dance (with me) (Frankie Rodriquez Loves 2 Dance re-edit)
13. Glass - Let me feel your heartbeat
CD2 (Mix)
01. Vanessa Holmes & Nite Life - Take my love
02. Joanna Gardner - Watching you (Frankie Rodriquez Extended club-mix)
03. Mercy Mercy - What am I gonna do about it?
04. Krystol - After the dance is through  /  05. Sahara - Love so fine
06. Beau Williams - All because of you
07. Lillo Thomas - Your love's gotta hold on me  /  08. Legion - Guarantee
09. One On One - Gotta thang
10. Gloria D. Brown - The more they knock (the more I love you)
11. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Your personal touch (Frankie Rodriquez' personally touched re-edit)
12. Klymaxx - Wild girls  /  13. Black Ivory - I got my eye on you
14. Cutty - Naughty times  /  15. Gladys Knight & the Pips - When you're far away
16. Jonathan Butler - Overflowin'  /  17. Michael Lovesmith - Ain't nothing like it
18. Gwen Pressley & Portable Patrol - Running
19. The Cool Runners - Play the game (so you think it's funny)
20. Jazzy Dee - Get on up  /  21. Private Joy - Cooling out
22. Masterpiece - I can't wait
23. The Horn Section (T.H.S.) - Lady Shine (The Roebuck Version)


V.A. - Nighttime Lovers Vol.11 (2009) CD [MULTI]
01. Gift Of Dreams - Funkincise  /  02. Ron Banks - My love is for real
03. Barbara Fowler - Come and get my lovin'  /  04. Toney Lee - Love so deep
05. Phyllis St. James - Ain't no turning back (Frankie Rodriquez Extended Mix)
06. New Jersey Connection - Love don't come easy
07. Darlene Davis - I found love
08. Samson & Delilah - I can feel your love slippin' away (Frankie Rodriquez Cutting away Club mix)
09. Gene Dunlap - Take my love  /  10. Desi - I want to be with you
11. Superior Movement - Wide shot  /  12. The Jamaica Girls - Need somebody new
13 Linda Taylor (You're) In The Pocket

V.A. - Nighttime Lovers Vol.12 (2010) CD [MULTI]
01. Lisa Richards - Hooked on your love
02. Real To Reel - Can you treat me like she does?
03. Fantasy - Live the life I love
04. Final Edition - Betcha can't love just one (can't keep running away)
05. Amra - Special kind of love (I need what you got) (Dance Mix Vocal)
06. Shawne Jackson - Loveline  /  07. Nijel - Dance so fine
08. Central Parque - Funkin' after midnight
09. Steve Shelto - Don't you give your love away
10. Feel - Got to have your lovin'  /  11. McKenzie & Gardiner - From time
12. Michael Henderson - You wouldn't have to work at all
13. US - Keep on looking


V.A. - Nighttime Lovers Vol.13 (2011) CD [UB]
CBR 320kbps
01. Jones Girls - Keep It Comin'  /  02. Atlantic Starr - One Love
03. Freda Payne - In Motion (Vocal)  /  04. Indeep - The Record Keeps Spinning
05. Legacy - Word Up  /  06. Marz - Everybody Get Up
07. Pleasure - Sending My Love  /  08. Lew Kirton - Talk To Me
09. Mona Rae - Do Me  /  10. Spencer Jones - Miss Friday
11. Jerry Knight - She's Got To Be (A Dancer)
12. Michael Wycoff - Still Got The Magic (Sweet Delight)
13. Mike & Brenda Sutton - We'll Make It


V.A. - Nighttime Lovers Vol.14 (2011) CD [UB]
CBR 320kbps
01. Penney Ford - Change Your Wicked Ways (Extended Version)
02. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Save The Overtime (For Me)
03. Aurra - Like I Like It
04. New Horizons - Get Ready Let’s Party (Long Version)
05. Jimi Tunnell - U-Turn  /  06. Mass Production - Come Get Some Of This
07. Eleanor Grant - Lovin’ Your Good Thing Away
08. Carl Anderson - Don’t Make Me Wait  /  09. Herley Johnson Jr - Do It
10. Ruth Dawes - I Love Only You  /  11. Champaign - Off And On Love
12. Denroy Morgan - I'll Do Anything For You  /  13. Con Funk Shun - She’s A Star


V.A. - Nighttime Lovers Vol.15 (2012) CD
CBR 320kbps

01. Evan Rogers - Stay Here With Me   /  02. Lanier&Co - I Don't Know
03. Loose Ends - Emergency  /  04. Bryan Loren - Easier Said Then Done
05. Carol Williams - You've Reached The Bottom Line
06. Lillo Thomas - (You're A) Good Girl  /  07. Tavares - Deeper In Love
08. Tyzik - Jammin' In Manhattan  /  09. Louise Thomas - Head Over Heels
10. Victor Tavares - Show Me  /  11. Sugar - Can't Fight The Feeling
12. Marlena Shaw - Never Give Up On You  /  13. Prime Time - I Owe It To Myself


V.A. - Nighttime Lovers vol.16 (2012) CD [1F]
VBR 260-280kbps
01. Luther Vandross - I Wanted Your Love
02. Brothers Johnson - Kick It To The Curb
03. Carl Carlton - Private Property  /  04. Cool Runners - Checking Out
05. Steven & Sterling - Can I Be With You Tonight
06. Fredi Grace & Rhinstone - Help (... Save This Frantic Heart Of Mine)
07. Karen Silver - Nobody Else  /  08. Dunn & Bruce Street - Shout For Joy
09. Scott White - I Don't Understand It  /  10. Mtume - C.O.D. (I'll Deliver)
11. Freddie Jackson - He'll Never Love You  / 12. Chi-Lites - Stop What You're Doing
13. Stanley Clarke - Heaven Sent You


V.A. - Nighttime Lovers vol.17 (2013) Webrip [UB]
CBR 320kbps

1. Bobby King - Lovequake  /  2. Brick - Sweat  /  3. John White - Night People
4. Central Line - You’ve Said Enough  /  5. Direct Drive - Anything
6. Inner Life - Let’s Change It Up  /  7. Private Eyes - Hot Girl
8. Funk Deluxe - This Time  /  9. Intrigue - Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
10. Jean Jones - Love At First Sight  /  11. Renee Aldrich - Just Begun To Love You
12. R.J.’s Latest Arrival - Cry Like A Wolf   /  13. I Level - Give Me



V.A. - Nighttime lovers Vol.18 (2013) CD [MULTI]
VBR 200-280kbps
LINK1           /                     LINK 2
01. Cherrelle - Will You Satisfy  |  02. Melba Moore - Love Me Right  |  03. Yvonne Gage - Lover Of My Dreams
04. Pure Energy - Spaced Out  |  05. Patrice Rushen - Watch Out  |  06. Kenny G & Kashif - Love On The Rise
07. Tom Browne - Brighter Tomorrow  |  08. Fonzi Thornton - The Leader
09. Randy Hall - I’ve Been Watching You (Jamie’s Girl)  |  10. Robert Brookins - Our Lives
11. Oliver Cheatham - Just To Be With You  |  12. Brick - Wide Open  |  13. Omni - All For The One

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire