jeudi 24 octobre 2013

Major Harris - I Believe In Love (1984) [Remastered 1995]


Major Harris - I Believe In Love (1984) [Remastered 1995]



Review by Andrew Hamilton
Major Harris is in fine voice on these ten tracks, most of which are laid-back, red-light ballads with a few midtempo beaters such as "Gotta Make Up Your Mind" and "Whatever Happened" tossed in for diversity. The only problem is that the songs, while not bad, lack his 1975 chart-busting ballad "Love Won't Let Me Wait"; it is nowhere to be found. Then too, even the sexy slow numbers fail to make a lasting impression. The album is nice while you're listening to it, but you'll seldom have the urge to play it again.




01. I Believe In Love
02. Gotto Make Up Your Mind
03. After All
04. Whatever Happened
05. I Love You
06. Girl In My Dreams
07. Let Me Give You Love
08. Through It All
09. Spend Some Time
10. Rediscover

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire