vendredi 31 octobre 2014

VA - The New Jack Swing Collection, Vol. 1 (2014)



VA - The New Jack Swing Collection, Vol. 1 (2014)




01. Guy - My Fantasy
02. Mary J. Blige - Reminisce (Remix) [Feat. C.l. Smooth]
03. Today - Girl I Got My Eyes On You (Extended Mix) (Extended Mix)
04. Janet Jackson - Alright (Remix) [Feat. Heavy D] (Remix)
05. Swv - I'm So Into You (Remix)
06. Keith Sweat - Don't Stop Your Love
07. R. Kelly, Public Announcement - She's Got That Vibe (Extended Mix)
08. En Vogue - Hold On
09. Suave - Rocked Your Boots
10. Bell Biv Devoe - B.b.d. (I Thought It Was Me)
11. Colin England - I Got What You Need (Extended Mix)
12. Tlc - Ain't Too Proud To Beg (Remix)
13. Jodeci - Gotta Love (Remix)
14. Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
15. Cherrelle - Affair (Remix)
16. Ex-Girlfriend - X In Your Sex
17. Samuelle - So You Like What You See
18. Jomanda - I Like It (Remix)
19. Lo-Key - Attention The Shawanda Story
20. The Good Girls - Just Call Me
21. New Edition - Crucial



Download:
OBOOM.COM
UPLOADED.NET
XERVER.CO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire