dimanche 5 octobre 2014

VA - The Ultimate Rhythm & Black Collection (2002) 2 CD 40 Tracks



VA - The Ultimate Rhythm & Black Collection (2002)



This fantastic, specially priced double CD package is the ultimate r'n'b collection, featuring 40 massive hits -- some of the very best r'n'b songs and artists including Otis Redding, The Drifters, Aretha Franklin, Isaac Hayes, Johnny Nash, The O'Jays, The Isley Brothers, Sade, Marvin Gaye, The Emotions and many many more. R'n'B music never really went away and the nature of this package is that these songs will never die out and will always be destined for playing at any party, for old or young.


Disc 1:
1. [Sittin' on] The dock of the bay (Otis Redding)
2. When a man loves a woman (Percy Sledge)
3. Under the boardwalk (The Drifters)
4. I say a little prayer (Aretha Franklin)
5. Theme from "Shaft" (Isaac Hayes)
6. Green onions (Booker T & the MG's)
7. Kiss and say goodbye (The Manhattans)
8. Me and Mrs Jones (Billy Paul)
9. Just my imagination (The Temptations)
10. You make me feel brand new (The Stylistics)
11. If you don't know me by now (Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes)
12. Lady Marmalade (Patti LaBelle)
13. My guy (Mary Wells)
14. Everyday people (Sly & the Family Stone)
15. I can see clearly now (Johnny Nash)
16. Disco lady (Johnnie Taylor)
17. Summer breeze (The Isley Brothers)
18. Back stabbers (The O'Jays)
19. I wanna know your name (The Intruders)
20. Enjoy yourself (The Jacksons
21. It's raining men (The Weather Girls)

Disc 2:
1. Sexual healing (Marvin Gaye)
2. Your love is king (Sade)
3. How 'bout us (Champaign)
4. Always & forever (Heatwave)
5. Killing me softly (Luther Vandross)
6. Shake you down (Gregory Abbott)
7. Caravan of love (Isley Jasper Isley)
8. After the love has gone (Earth Wind & Fire)
9. Ain't no sunshine (Bill Withers)
10. Stand by me (Maurice White)
11. Flowers (The Emotions)
12. Juicy fruit (Mtume)
13. Sign your name (Terence Trent D'Arby)
14. I still haven't found what I'm looking for (The Chimes)
15. Every night (Phoebe Snow)
16. Got to be real (Cheryl Lynn)
17. Baby come to me (Regina Belle)
18. Just to be close to you (Trey Lorenz)
19. The wind beneath my wings (Gladys Knight & the Pips)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire